Home Archives Profile For Spectators For New Umpires John Slider's YouTube Channel Wesley School of Divinity Virtual Church ReStart Breckenridge Chapel
- Download 2019 USL Youth Rulebook
- Download 2019 USL Officials Training Manual
- Download 2019 NFHS Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL LAX Youth Exam Hard Copy
- Download USL Training Requirements
- Download PP1 Introduction and Professionalism
- Download PP2 Rule 1-3 2019
- Download PP3 Rule 4-6 2019
- Download PP4 Rule 7 Goal Circle
- Download PP5 Rule 8 Restraining Line
- Download PP6 Rule 9 Minor Fouls
- Download PP7 Rule 10 Major Fouls
- Download PP8 Rule 11 Slow Whistle
- Download PP9 Rule 12 Misconduct
- Download PP10 Three Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP11 Two Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP12 Mechanics and Signals
- Download PP13 ArbiterPay Walkthrough
- Download USL On-Field Rating Requirements
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1 (Apprentice)
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1 (Apprentice) - for first year umpires and juniors; does not provide a score
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 2
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1&2
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 3
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 3
The USL Youth Rules Test and the NFHS Rules Test is now online. Please read the instructions. Directions for accessing tests:
- Go to ArbiterSports
- Log In
- Click on US Lacrosse Central Hub. This will take you to ...
- US Lacrosse Officials (or you may start here)
- Scroll down and click on the button "Officials Development Program"
- Scroll down and click on the button "Take a Test"
- At this point, you will need to sign on (User Name and Password)
- Click on "Catalog"
- Click on "Officials"
- Click on "Annual Rules Exam"
- Make certain that you take the two girls exams
There may be an easier path, but this is how I find it!
I am pleased to announce that I have been named as the Women's Game Kentucky State Coordinator, Officials Development, for US Lacrosse.
US Lacrosse Officials Development State Coordinators serve as the primary liaison for their state in connection with US Lacrosse. They will primarily assist with gathering and providing information to and from the Local Officiating Organizations, Certified Trainers, Observers and Assignors in their state throughout the year. They will work with US Lacrosse staff and the Region Coordinator directly to help identify areas of strength, need and opportunity for officials development throughout their state.
The State Coordinators specific duties are:
- Assist with the selection and facilitation of Certified Trainers and Observers within their region.
- Provide expertise, advice and direction to the Local Officiating Organizations to assist with the overall development of officials and officiating leadership in their area.
- Communicate and coordinate directly with US Lacrosse Regional Development and Officials Development Staff to provide information and support for officiating needs.
- Identify up and coming officials and those experiencing difficulty in developing to differentiate support as needed.
- Deliver timely and relevant communications, education, certification, programs and support to the officiating communities within their state.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with the Region Coordinators and other leaders in their region.
- Complete an annual assessment report on their state.
Fortunately, I shall be able to maintain my involvement as a Women's Game Umpire in Kentucky. Unfortunately, In order to avoid any appearance of conflict, I am required to resign my position as Vice-Chairperson/Chairperson-elect with the Kentucky Lacrosse Umpires Board.
I have communicated both my acceptance of this position and my resignation to the KLUB Executive Committee in the letters attached below.
I look forward to being of greater service to the Women's Lacrosse community in the future.
- Announcement Letter: Download State Coordinator Intro Announcement Letter
- Resignation Letter: Download Resignation KLUB Vice-Chair
- John Slider