Online Training for the 2021 Season
- Go to USLacrosse.org.
- Log in
- Go to the hamburger in the upper left and pull that down.
- Go to eLearning
- That will take you to the eLearning site. There is a "rotating menu" across the top above the usual entries of "Catalogue" "Resume Courses" etc.
- On the rotating menu there is "Girls Lacrosse Officials" with a picture and lots of information. Click on that.
- This takes you to the Rules Exams.
- On the upper right hand corner there are some tags. Click on "#2021 ODPLearning"
- Then click on "Officials"
- Then click on "3 - Women's Game Officials"
- Then choose either Level 1 or Level 2/3 as instructed
US Lacrosse has assured KLUB that attendance reports for individual videos can be reported to KLUB. KLUB leadership will ask for this report.Here are the direct links - you still have to log in.
- The online rules course
- The learning courses for that track
- The annual rules interpretation videos
- The required exam (combined Girls Youth and High School Rules Exam)
- Chris Niblock (502.295.8701) - USL Level 3 and College umpire; KSSL assignor; KLUB Training and Rating Coordinator; USL certified Trainer, Observer, and Assignor
- John Slider (502.548.9712 or 502.231.8118) USL Level 3 umpire; CL assignor; KY Officials Development Coordinator; USL Officials Education Development Team; USL certified Trainer, Observer, and Assignor