Home Archives Profile For Spectators For New Umpires John Slider's YouTube Channel Wesley School of Divinity Virtual Church ReStart Breckenridge Chapel
Welcome to SliderLAX - an unofficial resource for information about Girls' Lacrosse in Kentucky for Umpires, Spectators, Coaches, and Players.
You may download these charts for easy reference to carding protocols. Download Card Administration Tree
You may download the up-to-date rules for all High School and Middle School girls Lacrosse leagues and levels in Louisville, Kentucky, here. These leagues and levels include High School Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen; JCPS Middle School Varsity, Junior Varsity, and MS6, and King Louie Middle School.
The decision to use a Slow Whistle (Flag) seems a complex thought process at first, but when experience is added to knowledge, the application of the slow whistle becomes easier and understandable. Here is a chart to assist the Girls Lacrosse Umpire in applying the Slow Whistle.
- Download 2019 USL Youth Rulebook
- Download 2019 USL Officials Training Manual
- Download 2019 NFHS Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL LAX Youth Exam Hard Copy
- Download USL Training Requirements
- Download PP1 Introduction and Professionalism
- Download PP2 Rule 1-3 2019
- Download PP3 Rule 4-6 2019
- Download PP4 Rule 7 Goal Circle
- Download PP5 Rule 8 Restraining Line
- Download PP6 Rule 9 Minor Fouls
- Download PP7 Rule 10 Major Fouls
- Download PP8 Rule 11 Slow Whistle
- Download PP9 Rule 12 Misconduct
- Download PP10 Three Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP11 Two Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP12 Mechanics and Signals
- Download PP13 ArbiterPay Walkthrough
- Download USL On-Field Rating Requirements
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1 (Apprentice)
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1 (Apprentice) - for first year umpires and juniors; does not provide a score
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 2
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1&2
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 3
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 3
The USL Youth Rules Test and the NFHS Rules Test is now online. Please read the instructions. Directions for accessing tests:
- Go to ArbiterSports
- Log In
- Click on US Lacrosse Central Hub. This will take you to ...
- US Lacrosse Officials (or you may start here)
- Scroll down and click on the button "Officials Development Program"
- Scroll down and click on the button "Take a Test"
- At this point, you will need to sign on (User Name and Password)
- Click on "Catalog"
- Click on "Officials"
- Click on "Annual Rules Exam"
- Make certain that you take the two girls exams
There may be an easier path, but this is how I find it!
The USL 2019 Girls' Lacrosse Rules Changes Webinar has been recorded and posted at USLacrosse.org and YouTube. For you ease of access this video is posted here:
The 2019 US Lacrosse Women's Game Officials Training Manual is available for download. It is recommended that the manual NOT be printed as a hard copy, but sent to a computer, tablet, or other device for reference.
The US Lacrosse Officiating National Structure is a multilayered structure that equips US Lacrosse to serve, lead and assist in the overall growth and development of the officiating communities across the country serving the sport and its athletes. The purpose of this structure is to deliver timely and relevant officials development communications, education, certification, programs, leadership and support that enhances the experience of US Lacrosse member officials and the constituents they serve throughout the country.
CONTACT YOUR STATE COORDINATOR for information about individual and association development opportunities