Home Archives Profile For Spectators For New Umpires John Slider's YouTube Channel Wesley School of Divinity Virtual Church on YouTube ReStart Breckenridge Chapel
Welcome to SliderLAX - an unofficial resource for information about Girls' Lacrosse in Kentucky for Umpires, Spectators, Coaches, and Players.
The Kentucky Scholastic Lacrosse League Championship Game was started on Thursday, 16 May, 2019, at 7:00pm. Lightning, thunder, and rain delayed the completion of the last 4:47 of the game until Saturday, 18 May, at 9:00am.
Here is the beginning of the last 4:47 with the game between Sacred Heart Academy and Eastern High School tied at 7-7.
The game was completed at approximately 9:15am ... making it the longest girls Lacrosse game in state history (38 hours and 15 minutes).
The final score was Sacred Heart Academy, 8; Eastern High School, 7.
You may download these charts for easy reference to carding protocols. Download Card Administration Tree
You may download the up-to-date rules for all High School and Middle School girls Lacrosse leagues and levels in Louisville, Kentucky, here. These leagues and levels include High School Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Freshmen; JCPS Middle School Varsity, Junior Varsity, and MS6, and King Louie Middle School.
The decision to use a Slow Whistle (Flag) seems a complex thought process at first, but when experience is added to knowledge, the application of the slow whistle becomes easier and understandable. Here is a chart to assist the Girls Lacrosse Umpire in applying the Slow Whistle.
- Download 2019 USL Youth Rulebook
- Download 2019 USL Officials Training Manual
- Download 2019 NFHS Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL Rules Changes
- Download 2019 USL LAX Youth Exam Hard Copy
- Download USL Training Requirements
- Download PP1 Introduction and Professionalism
- Download PP2 Rule 1-3 2019
- Download PP3 Rule 4-6 2019
- Download PP4 Rule 7 Goal Circle
- Download PP5 Rule 8 Restraining Line
- Download PP6 Rule 9 Minor Fouls
- Download PP7 Rule 10 Major Fouls
- Download PP8 Rule 11 Slow Whistle
- Download PP9 Rule 12 Misconduct
- Download PP10 Three Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP11 Two Person Positioning 2019
- Download PP12 Mechanics and Signals
- Download PP13 ArbiterPay Walkthrough
- Download USL On-Field Rating Requirements
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1 (Apprentice)
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1 (Apprentice) - for first year umpires and juniors; does not provide a score
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 1
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 2
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 1&2
- Download USL Observer On Field Rating Checklist for Level 3
- Download USL Rating Form for Level 3
The USL Youth Rules Test and the NFHS Rules Test is now online. Please read the instructions. Directions for accessing tests:
- Go to ArbiterSports
- Log In
- Click on US Lacrosse Central Hub. This will take you to ...
- US Lacrosse Officials (or you may start here)
- Scroll down and click on the button "Officials Development Program"
- Scroll down and click on the button "Take a Test"
- At this point, you will need to sign on (User Name and Password)
- Click on "Catalog"
- Click on "Officials"
- Click on "Annual Rules Exam"
- Make certain that you take the two girls exams
There may be an easier path, but this is how I find it!
The USL 2019 Girls' Lacrosse Rules Changes Webinar has been recorded and posted at USLacrosse.org and YouTube. For you ease of access this video is posted here: