Virtual Church is designed to be a supplement to - not replacement for - your involvement in a church family. There may be a time when you have a need that your church or pastor cannot fill because of circumstances.
The pastor of Virtual Church is an active ordained minister in the Free Methodist Church as is available to provide the pastoral support you may need for your wedding.
In addition, the pastor is a retired Marine Corps officer and a former police chaplain. He is available in uniform for military weddings as needed.
Your wedding, of course, cannot be performed "on-line." If you need a referral to a pastor near you, I shall try to help.
If you need a place for your wedding, you may contact the pastor. The Virtual Church pastor is also the pastor of Breckenridge Chapel, Free Methodist Church, in Louisville, Kentucky.
Please open the following files for information regarding wedding services provided by the pastor of Virtual Church.
- Contact the Pastor
- Wedding Policy - Download Wedding Policy
- Kentucky Marriage License Information - Download Wedding License Information
- Pastor's book on Weddings and Marriage - John Slider's Books
- Brief Marriage Video - Download It Takes Two
- Link to Louisville Wedding Chapel